It’s been a busy time for deliveries for the team at Drake Trailers recently, particularly with the spike in interest after our successful display at The Brisbane Truck Show. We’re certainly not complaining, especially when we get to manufacture stellar combinations like the one built for Big Hill Cranes & Heavy Haulage (BHC). They took a recent delivery of a very schmick-looking 2X8 Dolly Trailer and 4X8 Swing Wide Extendable combo.
This float in particular was a massive crowd pleaser, with lots of positive feedback from those who visited us at this year’s Brisbane Truck Show. With 65 – 120 tonne capacity, hydraulic widening and the ability to carry longer, more cumbersome loads with the one trailer – who can blame them?
BHC new Swing Wide and Dolly combo is going the distance
Since Big Hill Cranes & Heavy Haulage drove their new Swing wide and Dolly combo, they’ve been busy putting it straight to work, picking up an underground dump truck from NSW, which is now headed off to North Queensland. Its ability to carry large loads and safely travel long-distances with maximum manoeuvrability is just one of the reasons why Big Hill Cranes & Heavy Haulage contracted Drake Trailers to build this trailer.
Our Swingwide Extendable trailer features:
- Hydraulic widening 2.5 – 4.5 metres, using Drake Trailers unique “Swing Link Widening System”
- Various extendable deck length to suit your unique requirements
- Certified tie down points combined into the deck and frame
- Energy chain fitted to protect hoses and electrical services during extension process
- Optional equipment includes fully enclosed rear and front decks, ramp props, drop-in cradles and safety flag and signage.
- An economical transport solution
- 35 – 65 tonne capacity
- The famous low profile gooseneck
Drake Trailers are designed to work and built to last. Whatever you’re requirements may be, custom-built or one of our popular makes such as the Swingwide, Deck Widener or Steering Widener, Drake Trailers will help you take your business to the next level. Contact us today to discuss your custom trailer requirements.