Some of our recent deliveries include some stunning black paintwork for JMT Civil’s 4X4 Deck Widener as well as one of our renowned Full Widener trailers for long-time customers Doolan’s Heavy Haulage.
Stability is a vital feature for improved safety and performance
Safety is paramount for the transport industry and when JMT Civil – a division of NSW-based Tripodi Transport – needed a trailer that could provide maximum versatility without compromising safety, performance and stylish good looks, they decided on an all-black 4X4 Deck Widener – and they refurbished their existing 2X4 Dolly to match.
JMT Civil opted for the Drake Trailers Deck Widener due to a range of key features that included:
- Hydraulic Suspension for maximum stability
- BPW axles with rear steer – including radio remote rear steer
- 20,000Ib radio remote-controlled hydraulic winch
- 4.1m x 1.0m bi-fold ramps
- PTO Hydraulics and Honda Petrol Power pack
- Manual rear steering for accessing those hard to reach places
Despite the downturn in the resource sector, Doolan’s Heavy Haulage continues to be a major force in heavy haulage transport and their new Full Widener will be put straight to work transporting a wide range of oversize equipment to mining, agriculture, manufacturing and major infrastructure projects across the country.
The completely customisable Full Widener remains our best-selling heavy haulage trailer in the Australian market. The Full Widener provides:
- Unrivalled robust design to meet the environmental challenges presented by the severe Australian climate
- Hydraulic suspension and ramps
- 5.5hp p/start petrol hydraulic power pack
- Various axel options
- Level deck with optional fixed top deck with ramps
- Stainless steel hydraulic tubing
Many thanks JMT Civil and our old friends, Doolan’s Heavy Haulage. We know you’ll enjoy getting the maximum productivity and performance from your new Drake Trailers and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Every Drake Trailer is manufactured to our client’s precise requirements at our facility on the outskirts of Brisbane. We use only the very best materials and components to provide the largest range of Australian-made transport trailers in the market. If you’re looking for a quality heavy haulage trailer, built to last, contact us today.