Drake Trailers has a reputation as the leading expert trailer manufacturer across the industry, based on:
- Our experience of over 50 years in the business
- The quality of our products
- Our custom design capabilities.
Designed on site in Brisbane, Customised to your needs
We take our customers through a custom trailer design and engineering process where we find out the purpose of the trailer or low loader, the required carry weight, the terrain (haul roads, mine sites, off-road or sealed highways) and who is going to be operating the trailer.
This collaboration process provides the opportunity for us to get to know your business and suggest customised features that can save you time, enhance safety and make your trailer as versatile as it needs to be, providing maximum value.
Our range of custom options include:
- Fully remote control functions
- Drop-in deck sections
- Double hung ramps of various lengths and widths
- Self-tracking axles:
- 3X4 rear axle self-tracking,
- 4X4 two rear axles self-tracking
- Low profile or hydraulic raise / lower gooseneck
- Various tyre sizes on 17.5, 19.5 and 22.5
- Swing away ramps
- Various lengths and extendable options
- Super drop bed trailers
- Various steerable options
- Top Deck and hydraulic ramp / mid-tilt options
- Safety solutions for tyre handling
- Lay flat forward ramps
- Rail tamper trailer
Designed and engineered to exceed your expectations
Technological advancements with 3D Computer Aided Design have given us greater design capacity and even greater flexibility for customisation.
Each trailer is designed and engineered to exceed Australian Design Rules (ADR), Australian Standards and state/territory registration requirements. All our trailers are proudly manufactured on site at our facility on the outskirts of Brisbane, by our trusted team.