If you need a tilt tray trailer that is going to perform consistently and reliably across the construction, earthmoving, mining and agriculture industries, you need the Drake Trailers Tilt Slide – a tilt slide trailer that can be extended in width as well as length. Our Tilt Slide trailer provides the ultimate flexibility with standard features all built to the quality and safety standards you’ve come to expect from Drake Trailers.
A tilt slide tray is first choice for safety
Trailers with a tilt slide tray are known for their safety advantages as they provide the operator with safer loading options because the tilt tray is operated remotely. Watching the tilt slide in action is the best way to see how this works. The tilt slide tray for sale at Drake Trailers can extend up to 4.8m in length and widen from 2.5m to 3.2m – and is capable of transporting loads up to 40 tonne. Custom-designed to cater for long and extended oversize loads, our Tilt Slide also the perfect choice for transporting standard drop deck loads, indivisible loads, recovery work, and general heavy haulage equipment.
Features of the Tilt Slide trailer
Tilt Tray Frame
- High tensile quench and tempered steel.
- Built only with Australian, Japanese and Swedish steel.
- Rope rails supplied to top deck
- Multiple Reinforced tie down points across the deck
- Radio remote control winches and hydraulics
- 3 way container pins supplied as standard
- Semi-concealed water tank under top deck
- Extendable to over 20 metres
- Widening tilt tray deck to 3.2m
- On-board l storage for tools, dunnage, and loading ramps
- Ideal recover trailer solution
Tilt Slide Trailer Axles and Suspension
- 3×4 and 4×4 configurations available.
- All leading axle and suspension brands and sizes available.
- Electronic Braking System (EBS) featuring roll stability and ABS.
- Axle lift/tyre change facility
- Self tracking axle options
The Drake Group now includes O’Phee trailers, giving us the capability to provide the transport industry with the widest range of Australian-made trailers on the market. Our highly specialised and customised trailers are used across a diverse range of industries including construction, earthmoving, mining and agriculture. Whatever your transport trailer needs, contact us to discuss how our trailers will get your business operating at its best.