They say that February is the month of love! Well, you might also say that The Drake Group are the matchmakers of the trailer manufacturing industry.
We pair our customers up with quality trailers that are made for you and designed to last a lifetime.
There’s no better feeling than coupling our customers up to their brand new trailer and seeing you hit the road. But don’t take our word for it – check out our latest happy couplings!
Advanced Cranes and Riggings is Taken with their Tailor-made Swingwide Extendable
- Perimeter frame hydraulic widening up to 4.6m
- Hydraulic suspension
- Hydraulic gooseneck
- Multi pin position sliding skid plate
- Drop deck
- Extendable by 4 metres giving it a total of 17 metres clear deck length when fully extended
- 13m clear deck when closed
- Radio Remote Control Widening
- Radio Remote Rear Steer
- Double Acting Suspension Rams
- Pneumatic Ramp Tensioner
TJ Sheehan Holdings Snags a Drake Dolly & Deck Widener
In making this trailer, we were lucky to learn a bit about Thomas’s family history. You might say Thomas’s passion for construction is in his blood.
It all began back in 1965 Ireland, when his father Tom and his uncles Jim and Pat started Pat Sheehan Company mostly constructing the big motorways in England and working for companies like McAlpine, John Laing and Wimpey.
He arrived in Australia 25 years ago and set out to follow in his father and uncle’s footsteps. Thomas pays tribute to his family history in his Scania truck – in colour, imagery (and a barrel of Guinness). So we set out to do the same in our design!
The footage of this beauty tells a better story than we can in words. Thanks for the craic as always, Thomas!
MCHaulage Picks Up a New Split Group O’Phee Flat Top Trailer
A true blue business, through and through, Mick went with a royal blue for his new O’Phee Super Semi ‘Split Group’ Trailer.
There’s a few features worth mentioning on this big blue beast:
- A new triaxle PBS ‘Split-Group’ semi design
- Higher GCM [Gross Combination Mass] of up to 49.50 tonne with maximum extreme axle spacing requirement – subject to final combination and application.
- Allows a much greater payload with a similar tare trailer as a standard closed group triaxle semi.
- The Split-Group is classed as 2 separate groups and is fitted with a Steer and Lift axle
Check it out in our video feature and on the road in convoy below:
Ready to meet your match? Our experienced sales team are experts in understanding your trailer requirements and recommending the best fit for you.
Whether it’s a custom designed trailer or a standard model form our core range, we’ll make the process of purchasing a trailer straightforward and stress-free (with none of the lovey dovey stuff, promise!).
Give The Drake Group a call today.